- 1 pouch of BeanVIVO Three-Bean Vegan Chili
- 5 cups of your favorite tortilla chips, the thicker and sturdier the better!
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup Fresh pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup Guacamole
- 3 Jalapeños for extra heat, sliced
- 3 tbsp Finely-chopped coriander (optional)
Spread chips out onto a baking sheet (or other desired oven-safe baking dish including a 9x13 pan, cast iron skillet, or even a pie plate). Sprinkle Mexican cheese blend over the chips and bake 350 degree F until fully melted. Then add BeanVIVO Three-Bean Vegan Chili, followed by guacamole, fresh pico de Gallo and jalapeño. Top it with fresh coriander. Enjoy!