Even if you become vegan, you can still satisfy your sweet tooth. These easy-to-make recipes are made of very accessible ingredients that could be found in every supermarket. Are you ready to satisfy your sweet tooth?
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies are delicious and loaded with organic chocolate. It will be very hard to guess they are vegan.
Here are the ingredients you will need for these vegan chocolate chip cookies:
- Vegan Butter
- Light brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut milk
- Unsweetened applesauce
- Cocoa powder
- All-purpose flour (be sure not to pack your flour)
- Baking soda
- Chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C
- Add the vegan butter and vanilla, and blend in a mixing bowl with the baking soda and salt. Then add the flour and the cocoa powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet. Mixing it very well until it get crumbly.
- Add one tablespoon of coconut milk and blend until it becomes a thick cookie dough.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix it. The cookie dough will be very thick, you will have to make balls with it.
- Space evenly the balls on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. The edges will be firm but the cookies will be soft in the middle.
- Let them cool, so they can firm up.
- Add more chocolate chips on top of the cookies as they come out of the oven.
Orange Vanilla Ice Pops
These creamy and fresh ice pops, serve perfect as a great breakfast smoothie to go. Also, they are the perfect dessert for a sunny summer day and super easy to make.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup of non-dairy yogurt
- ¼ cup of agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- In a blender, add orange juice, the non-diary yogurt, and the agave syrup.
- Blend for about 1 to 2 minutes and add the vanilla extract.
- Pour the mix into push-up molds and freeze for three to four hours.
- Take out of the fridge and enjoy this delicious dessert.
This is a great recipe for those who are looking to try new things and flavors, let’s start!
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup of nondairy milk of choice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Some sea salt
- 2/3 cup of dates
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- Mix the avocados, non-dairy milk, vanilla and salt in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and well-mixed.
- Add the dates and blend again. Now add the cocoa powder and blend again.
- Taste for sweetness and add the stevia
- It is ready to serve!
- You can store the leftovers for up to 1 day.
Tip: If you want mocha mousse, add some strong brewed coffee or espresso instead of water or non-diary.