Who doesn’t like avocado? Start off your morning fueled with protein with a delicious and healthy breakfast burrito, the perfect mix cheesy, spicy and very satisfying. Our recipe is not only easy to make, but made with ingredients that might you already have in your fridge! Try this breakfast burrito recipe inspired by our friend Fernanda Health Coach, of course with the delicious touch of BeanVivo Jalapeño + Avocado.
Organic eggs (4)
Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded (1 cup)
Burrito size Fluor tortillas (4)
Avocado, pitted and diced (1)
Olive oil (2 tsp)
White onion, diced (3 tbsp)
Tomatoes, diced (1)
Jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced (1)
Salt and pepper (1 tsp)
Fresh cilantro, chopped (1 tbsp)
BeanVivo Jalapeño + Avocado (1/2 cup)
1. Whisk the eggs with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions and tomatoes and cook for about 3 minutes.
3. Reduce the heat to low. Add the eggs and scramble until just cooked through. Set aside.
4. To assemble the burritos: spoon about 2 tablespoon of BeanVivo Jalapeño + Avocado and 1/4 cup of the avocado on each tortilla, a quarter of the eggs, 1/3 cup cheese.
5. Lightly coat the pan with olive oil and and set the heat to medium. Add the burritos and cook every side until golden.
Serve warm and enjoy!